Tuesday, April 01, 2008

POP!

It's official, I've 'popped'. For those doubters out there, the next time you see me, I can give you an "up close and personal" view of my outtie belly button. It's quite attractive, not to mention the beautiful stretch marks that are starting to appear all over my belly.

But things are still going pretty well for me. The PUPPS episode has calmed down (thank GOD!) but sometimes after swimming, my skin gets irritated and then breaks out for about 10 minutes.. Other than that, I'm starting to slow down my level of activity. I love naps.

So, the countdown is on. 10 weeks of work left until my maternity leave begins and I am SO excited.

I can't wait to be a mom.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

how very exciting!!!
you're going to be a great mom & your Niblet's lucky to have you! =)