Sunday, December 07, 2008

Priorities

Well, I knew this would happen but my training hasn't really gotten off the ground yet.  I'm still in my base period so apparently, it's "OK" to take things easy.  Lately though, Evan has been teething and needing a lot of attention, so he always takes the #1 spot.  Luckily, he's so cute and I love hanging out with my little dude.  But this race that I'm supposed to complete next year is always in the back of my head.. Basically, I'm just taking it 1 day at a time and 1 workout at a time.  Also, the weather isn't helping.  It's currently -20C (windchill) and not looking to get any warmer.  How's that for motivating yourself to get out and run in the dead of winter..  Anyways, enough complaining.  I just need to buckle down and get my butt in gear.

No comments: