Sunday, February 08, 2009

My Valentine

They say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach..  Well, I wouldn't know about that (since I'm not a man), but I can definitely say that's one way to mine.  Let me explain.

Simply put, I have the best husband in the whole world.  Every Sunday, after a long workout, he'll cook me up the best recovery meal.  Here's what he cooked this morning: a tex-mex omelette, brown beans, and rye toast.  YUM!!
My sweet man will also take extra baby shifts whenever I'm feeling exhausted, he'll give me leg massages upon demand, he cooks and cleans, and did I mention that he currently brings home all the bacon since I get a measly EI cheque every 2nd week.  Cha-ching!  

Anyway, this post is dedicated to my valentine.  I didn't want this to turn all mush and I know this is pretty cliche, but I honestly fall in love with him more now that I see him as a father.  

No comments: